GreenCheck is a business solution for Corporate Environmental Responsibility and Sustainable Business Practice.
Build on your firm’s environment record and go beyond all expectations to a new level of corporate and social responsibility.
Taking emerging industry knowledge, GreenCheck helps properties incorporate sound environmental practices into their daily activities through an easy-to-follow, regularly scheduled, format.
Using RiskCheck’s proven online Interactive System, clients can use the GreenCheck module to:
- Promote environmental stewardship
- Help to strengthen their firm’s social, economic, and environmental reporting (Triple Bottom Line accounting)
- Work toward attaining BOMA BESt certification on the first attempt
- Initiate ground-level environmental solutions via custom plans of action
- Create a benchmark database for continual improvement towards Sustainability
- Custom environmental management plans based on the size and type of each property
- Tracks progress of accumulated data for environmental performance analysis
GreenCheck focuses on:
- Environmental Stewardship
- Energy Conservation
- Water Conservation
- Recycling & Waste Diversion
- Air Quality
- Storm Water Management
- Property Maintenance
- Landscaping and Property Management
- Sustainable Transportation
GreenCheck is also backed by continual support and training from RiskCheck staff, which includes:
- Providing management plan templates
- Environmental issues tracking
- Recommendations of “green” products and equipment
GreenCheck promotes marketing opportunities and instigation of social change, providing clients with the ability to demonstrate their socially responsible culture, encouraging them to become leaders in their industry.
For updates and news stories, please visit the GreenCheck Blog.
Please download the GreenCheck brochure for more information.