New details for BOMA BEST v4.0!
Last chance for BOMA v3.0 registration remains March 31st, 2023 (project submission date remains Sep 30th 2023)
BOMA BEST v4.0 officially launching Apr 18, 2023
- Streamlined “BEST Practice” mandatory prerequisites – was 16 “BEST Practices”, now 12 “Baseline Practices”
- New focus areas:
- Enhanced Engagement
- All-new enhanced platform
- No transition of certification documents from old 3.0 platform – access will be terminated September 30, 2023 – only building information and certification history will be transferred over (supporting documentation needs to be downloaded manually)
- Single Stream certifications will be valid for 5 years (was 3 years), Portfolio Stream remains at 5 years.
- No change to asset classes, verification process, certification fees, certification levels (5)
Further details here: https://bomacanada.ca/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/BOMA-BEST-4.0-3.0-Comparison-EN.pdf
- Get Started: GreenCheck delivers comprehensive BOMA BEST certification services: building certification including analysis, consulting, reporting, site visit, data collection and submission, BOMA-aligned energy and water audits, Indoor Air Quality assessments, and occupant surveys, as well as energy, water and waste data collection, management and reporting system
- Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you achieve your sustainability goals!