Last chance for BOMA v3.0 registration remains March 31st, 2023 (project submission date remains Sep 30th 2023)
BOMA BEST v4.0 officially launching Apr 18, 2023
- Streamlined “BEST Practice” mandatory prerequisites – was 16 “BEST Practices”, now 12 “Baseline Practices”
- New focus areas:
- Enhanced Engagement
- All-new enhanced platform
- No transition of certification documents from old 3.0 platform – access will be terminated September 30, 2023 – only building information and certification history will be transferred over (supporting documentation needs to be downloaded manually)
- Single Stream certifications will be valid for 5 years (was 3 years), Portfolio Stream remains at 5 years.
- No change to asset classes, verification process, certification fees, certification levels (5)
Further details here: https://bomacanada.ca/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/BOMA-BEST-4.0-3.0-Comparison-EN.pdf
- Get Started: GreenCheck delivers comprehensive BOMA BEST certification services: building certification including analysis, consulting, reporting, site visit, data collection and submission, BOMA-aligned energy and water audits, Indoor Air Quality assessments, and occupant surveys, as well as energy, water and waste data collection, management and reporting system
- Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you achieve your sustainability goals!